I am here to answer your questions quickly! We are constantly checking our messages and we reply as promptly as possible throughout the work week. However, we try to reserve weekends as family time so please be patient. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Shipping & Rush Orders
My standard order fulfillment is 3-5 days from when the order is purchased to provide you with a proof. Then, once you approve your design, it will usually ship within 2-3 days of your approval. For orders shipping within the U.S., the whole process generally takes about 12 days, give or take, from purchase to delivery.
Rush orders can be charged an additional $25.00 fee at my discretion. This will depend on the amount of work I have at the time you request a rush. I will need to setup a reserved item in your name so please contact me if this is what you wish.
• Packages are mailed via USPS first class mail (2-5 days). Priority Mail is available as an additional charge.
• International packages are mailed via first class international (3-6 weeks)
• I cannot guarantee arrival times for holidays and specific dates however I can guarantee a ship date on my end. If you are concerned about ordering in time for the occasion, please contact me.
• Refunds will not be given due to late arrival or USPS errors.
Digital Print Option
Need it quickly? If you would like to print this design on your own using premium photo paper, matte cardstock or at a photo printer such as an office supply store or your local one-hour photo lab, use coupon code PRINTMYOWN when you check out to remove the shipping charges and indicate a digital file.
I print on canvas fine art paper, so you won't find my quality through those options, but typically, printing on your own usually turns out just fine.
If you are planning to include your digital print in scrapbook or printed photobook, please communicate with me the final size you'll need for your project.
For those of you who are sending a gift directly to the recipient, please rest assured that I never send pricing in my packages.
Notecards - Complimentary note cards with your gift message can be included. Just ask!
ALL WRAPPING & PACKING MATERIALS ARE 100% EARTH FRIENDLY.
Gift Wrap - If sending directly to those near and dear to you, add our exclusive Artisan Gift Wrapping and Boutique Packaging and complete your gift with a beautiful finishing touch. All gift wrap materials have been carefully curated to ensure the high quality presentation, making you look good!
FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU BUY!
Custom work is my specialty. I love working with moms, sisters, brides and party planners to create a special art print to commemorate your special day. If the designs in my shop spark an idea please message me here on Etsy and we can chat about your vision.
I receive a lot of requests for custom design work. If you do not see anything in my shop that can be altered easily and want custom modifications please contact me for rates. A design fee will apply depending on the complexity of the design.
Refunds & Exchanges
If you'd like to cancel an order please contact me ASAP. Each customer transaction, process and time spent on artwork is different but here is a list of common scenarios:
• If you cancel and I've not created your proof, you will be refunded the purchase price minus 10% to cover my transaction fees.
• If your proof has been created and you cancel after receiving it, you will be refunded your purchase price minus 30% to cover my transaction fees and any work I've invested in your order.
• If you cancel your order after printing, you will be refunded your purchase price minus 60% to cover my transaction fees and any work I've invested in your order.
Materials & Packaging
Each design is professionally printed on 60lb paper canvas using ChromaLife100+ inks and has a thin white border for handling or framing purposes. Ph buffered 100% recycled backing board and protected in a cello sleeve, then shipped securely in an eco-friendly sturdy document mailer.
ALL PACKING MATERIALS ARE 100% EARTH FRIENDLY AND SOURCED IN THE USA.
Our mats and frames are made in the US and boxed for shipping entirely with biodegradable and recycled materials. From our cello sleeves to the corn styrofoam the protects the class, to the wind-powered made box, you can feel good about your purchase.