It's October and, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful times of the year. Here in the Northeast, as the days get cooler, it becomes the perfect weather for enjoying the outdoors. And if you have an outdoor enthusiast in your life, like I do, activities such as hiking, fishing, canoeing, climbing and camping are high on the list this time of year.
That's why I've come up with a Gift Guide for the Outdoor Enthusiast. If you're looking for a unique gift for someone this month and they love the outdoors, here are a few of my favorites.
1. Matching Couples Shirts by blackbirdsupply : Our ROAM t-shirts celebrate the great outdoors by combining familiar map symbols and camping imagery. They make the perfect gift for nature lovers and travelers alike.
3. Topography Map Large Matchbox by StudioPortmanteau : This special, over-sized matchbox makes a great gift for a national parks lover, backpacker, wanderer, camper, hiker, trailblazer, botanist, forager, traveler, cartographer, or anyone with an adventurous soul.
4. Crescent Moon Necklace by ATwistOfWhimsy : A unique gift for outdoor lovers, this pendant features a crescent moon shape cut from sterling silver and stamped "the wild is calling." A trio of pine trees cut from copper and soldered to the moon complete the wilderness design.
5. State Map Hiker Steel Ornament by BE Creations : This ornament is a great keepsake of all the amazing places that you like hike. Each ornament is thoughtfully designed and created by husband and wife team, Brandon and Erin Spangler, in rural north Georgia.
6. Custom Vintage Travel Poster by NearAndDearDesigns : Inspired by vintage travel posters, this "use your own photo" custom location poster design is personalized with the names of a bride and groom and wedding date to create the perfect wedding or anniversary gift for any couple who loves to travel.
8. Pressed Flower Framed Art by FrameAndFlora : Pressed and preserved botanical art and decor from Frame & Flora bring the elements we love about nature indoors for everyday enjoyment. Bring the outside in!