It's September and the weather is cooling down, the kids are back in school, and life starts to find it's familiar pace after a summer full of activities. I don't know about you, but, the change in season always makes me want to cozy up my house in preparation for the winter months ahead.
That's why I've come up with a Gift Guide for the Cozy Home. If you're looking for a unique gift for someone this month, here are a few of my favorites.
1. Vintage White Blue Flowers - by jillbent : White with blue flowers and blue striped rim. Clean, modern design. In excellent vintage condition, with a tiny chip on the rim of one mug. A perfect cheerful addition to your kitchen and table.
2. Minimalist Wall Clock - by Shannybeebo : This wood wall clock will add a clean, crisp touch to your home decor. The birch wood base is hand painted leaving half of the face the natural wood and half white. This beautiful clock has a touch of modern chic flair that will quickly become a focal point in your space.
4. Let's Get Cozy farmhouse style pillow cover by JulianneandCompany : Each pillow case is a completely one of a kind hand lettered piece of art. Pillows are made of 100% natural unbleached cotton and have an envelope closure on the back.
5. Grey Wood Kitchen Utensil Set by ForTheHost : Hand Painted Wooden Kitchen Utensil Set | Salad Serving Set. The perfect housewarming or host/hostess gift for any occasion. Treated with food grade mineral oil and natural waxes.
6. Merino Wool Thick Knit Blanket by SarahLouCo : These blankets are incredibly warm and cozy and really comfortable next to your skin. Blankets made from 100% 23 Micron Merino Chunky Wool Yarn, naturally sourced from non-museling farms!
7. Custom Home Illustration by NearAndDearDesigns : This custom home illustration as an art print makes a wonderful memento of a childhood home, family cottage or cabin. Perfect gift for parents, moms, dads, grandparents, clients, and newlyweds.
8. Woven Basket Market Tote with Leather Handles by shopiverlee : Unlined, open top, whipstitched leather sourced via the Fair Trade Federation an organizations that adhere to providing fair payment to workers in developing nations.